First Baptist Church 125th Anniversary

In August 1892, $50.00 was raised to purchase the corner lot located at 17th and Park Streets. Ground breaking was on February 20th 1893 and the chapel was completed on April 2, 1893. That year on June 2nd, we also incorporated as Paso Robles Baptist Church, followed by our first communion service on June 4th. Records report “Great was the rejoicing that the Lord was with the little Baptist membership in granting them a home. Members and friends contributing their time, talent and money and thus we built the Temple.”                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

 

0 Comments

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

2 × one =